Sunday, July 4, 2010

busy2!!!

salam citizen..
sori la..
lately im so busy with my program..
pasnieyh ader induction lg ngan senior..
sabar2!! kalo aq mati kowg sedekah jer fatihah kat aq..
so far, im still misguided on that gigantic damn campus..
watokaji?? watokaji!!!!
niway.. those who miss me, i juz can say i love u..
haha~ don't cry my love, ill always beside u.. *shining smile
to boy, sowi bout last night.. im so f*ck with my word..
hope ur not mad at me.. hehe~ still frenz??
then, bout uitm..
im still stranger spouse-to-be bout a week..
tgk sumer owg mcm2, penin..
last skali tido la jln terbaek.. haha~
paper pown, im so amuse with the view..
damn i can still chill when rain is falling..
da beauty of sensation of tasek tun fatimah make me free like a bird..
haha~ and im joining INSAN.. beware, im coming to ur life.. hehe~
huh~
if u want to fine out more bout my campus and my damn college..
tuning next tyme on lokerdavyjones.blogspot.com

p/s: if sumone see my shit pronouns.. thats mean im still dizzy bout MDS.. haha~

No comments: